All papers are checked via
|← Evidence Rule and DNA||Criminal Justice System →|
1. The Best Evidence Rule
2. Implementation of the Best Evidence Rule into the U.S. system
3. The Rationale behind the Best Evidence Rule application
- Original documents are less vulnerable to fraud
- Reduces any possibilities of a false impression of the original documents
4. Reviewed cases with regard to wiretapping
-Federal agents secretly installed wiretaps in Olmstead’s office building and in the streets near his home base.
-It was hard realize which data was used for investigation because large information was randomly recorded for security alerts
It determined that the use of a detectaphone does not violate the Federal laws.
-Mr. Berger is convicted with two counts of a plot to bribe
-Katz sought the services of a public phone booth to transfer unauthorized betting wagers from Los Angeles other states.
5. Summary of wiretapping restrictions according to the reviewed cases
-Both cases have varied views on the legitimacy to employ the services of wiretapping in a court of law
6. Packaging and Preserving Wiretapped Evidence
-It should be stored large or heavy equipments
7. Relation between Wiretapped Evidence and the “fruit of the poisonous tree” doctrine
-They both rely on the original documents in making court judgments.